Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Boom! Tune of the Day: Prince Far I "Sharp Knife"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Prince Far I "Sharp Knife"


Prince Far I "Sharp Knife"

I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Prince Far I "Sharp Knife" (Original  Boom! Tune of the Day from November 13, 2016)





Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Sharp Knife" by Prince Far I, produced by Joe Gibbs & Errol Thompson and released on the Sharp Knife 7" single on the Joe Gibbs Record Globe label.





"Not even the dog that piss upon the walls of Babylon shall escape this judgement, seen..."

This is another classic from "The Voice Of Thunder," the late, great, Prince Far I. The version is from a Culture tune called "Burning An Illusion (This Time)".


Vinyl Encounters of the... Rewind!


No comments:

Post a Comment