Friday, June 4, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I "Calling Over The Distant Sea"

 

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I "Calling Over The Distant Sea"


Singers & Players - War Of Version (2015 On-U Sound)




I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I "Calling Over The Distant Sea" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day June 4, 2019).




Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Calling Over The Distant Sea" by Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I, from the 2015 On-U Sound 10" Disco Plate, War Of Versions.





This one is a posthumous cut from the "Prince Of Peace" on the Kunta Kinte riddim.

No comments:

Post a Comment