Saturday, June 19, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Prince Far I & The Arabs "The Right Way"

 

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Prince Far I & The Arabs "The Right Way"


The Arabs - Cry Tuff Dub Encounter Chapter 1 (1978 Hitrun / 1997 Pressure Sounds)




I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Prince Far I & The Arabs "The Right Way" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day June 18, 2019).




Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "The Right Way" by Prince Far I & The Arabs, from the 1997 Pressure Sounds reissue of the 1978 Hitrun LP, Cry Tuff Dub Encounter Chapter 1.


 


This one is the dub version of "Leave Babylon," from an incredible, sonic adventure and musical masterpiece of an LP.

No comments:

Post a Comment