Friday, June 18, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Prince Far I "Leave Babylon"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Prince Far I "Leave Babylon"


Prince Far I - Health And Strength (1998 Pressure Sounds)

 


I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Prince Far I "Leave Babylon" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day June 18, 2019).



Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Leave Babylon" by Prince Far I, from the 1998 Pressure Sounds LP, Health And Strength.



This one is a deep cut from the great, "lost" album from the "Voice Of Thunder," recaptured from a cassette copy of the original master at On-U Sound.

 


 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment