Monday, March 1, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: World Domination Enterprises "I Can't Live Without My Radio"

 

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

World Domination Enterprises "I Can't Live Without My Radio"


World Domination Enterprises - I Can't Live Without My Radio (1988 Product Inc.)

Welcome to CULTCHA Clash Outer National's Boom! Tune of the Day with Selecta J-Cut.


I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

World Domination Enterprises "I Can't Live Without My Radio" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day March 1, 2019).



Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "I Can't Live Without My Radio" by World Domination Enterprises, from the 1988 Product Inc. single, I Can't Live Without My Radio.



 
This one is a noisy remake of the early LL Cool J hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment