Monday, March 8, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: The Notorious B.I.G. "Dreams"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

The Notorious B.I.G. "Dreams"

 

The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy / Unbelievable / Dreams (1994 Bad Boy Entertainment)



I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

The Notorious B.I.G. "Dreams" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day March 9, 2019).



Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Dreams" by The Notorious B.I.G., from the 1994 Bad Boy Entertainment single, Juicy / Unbelievable / Dreams.



 

This one is a playful lyrical fantasy in involving a menagerie of the female r&b singers of the time (a few classics included) by the ate Brooklyn mc who was murdered on this day in 1997.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment