Friday, March 12, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Common Sense "Can-I-Bust"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Common Sense "Can-I-Bust"


Common Sense - Soul By The Pound (1993 Relativity)



I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Common Sense "Can-I-Bust" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day March 13, 2019).




Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Can-I-Bust" by Common Sense, from the 1993 Relativity 12" single, Soul By The Pound.



 

This one is a bonus cut by the talented Chicago wordsmith's hit single from his 1993 debut LP, before he had dropped the Sense from his name. Common was born on this day in 1973.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment