Friday, September 17, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult "Shock Of Point 6"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult "Shock Of Point 6"


My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (1988 Wax Trax! Records)

 

I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult "Shock Of Point 6" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day September 17, 2017). 




 Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Shock Of Point 6" by My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, from the 1988 Wax Trax! Records single, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult.



 

This one is a b-side track from the debut of the Chicago based band known for good-humored sacrilege.



 

 

       

  

No comments:

Post a Comment