Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: D.R.I. "Capitalist Suck / Misery Loves Company"

 

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

D.R.I. "Capitalist Suck / Misery Loves Company"


D.R.I. - Dirty Rotten EP (1983 Dirty Rotten Records)



I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

D.R.I.  "Capitalist Suck / Misery Loves Company" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day January 15, 2019).



Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Capitalist Suck / Misery Loves Company" by D.R.I., from the 1983 Dirty Rotten Records EP, Dirty Rotten EP.


 




These are a couple of early adrenalin rushes from the hardcore punk / thrash band who were originally from Houston, TX.


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment