Monday, November 9, 2020

Boom! Tune Of The Day: D.I.T.C. ft. Big Pun & Milano "Where You At?"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

D.I.T.C. ft. Big Pun & Milano "Where You At?"

D.I.T.C. - Get Yours / Where You At? (1999 D.I.T.C. Records)



I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!
D.I.T.C. ft. Big Pun & Milano "Where You At?" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day from November 10, 2018)


Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Where You At?" by D.I.T.C. ft. Big Pun & Milano, from the 1999 D.I.T.C. Records 12" single, Get Yours / Where You At? 




This one is a boom-bap banger from the N.Y. City hip-hop crew. It was produced by Show and features the lyrical wizardry of the late Big Pun, who was born on this day in 1971.


No comments:

Post a Comment