Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Boom! Tune of the Day: Tack Head "What's My Mission Now"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Tack Head "What's My Mission Now"

Tack Head - What's My Mission Now (1985 On-U Sound)



I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Tack Head "What's My Mission Now" (Original Boom! Tune of the Day from January 22, 2017)





Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "What's My Mission Now" by Tack Head, from their 1985 On-U Sound 12" single, What's My Mission Now.




This one is another political, industrial-hip-hop joint from the original Sugar Hill Gang Band and producer-extraordinaire, Adrian Sherwood.



No comments:

Post a Comment