Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Boom! Tune of the Day: Massive Attack ft. Young Fathers "Voodoo In My Blood"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Massive Attack ft. Young Fathers "Voodoo In My Blood"

Massive Attack - Ritual Spirit (2016 Virgin EMI Records)

I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Massive Attack ft. Young Fathers "Voodoo In My Blood" (Original Boom! Tune of the Day from January 12, 2017)




Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Voodoo In My Blood" by Massive Attack ft. Young Fathers, from the 2016 Virgin EMI Records release, Ritual Spirit.




This one is from the 2016 EP release from these Trip-Hop pioneers.



No comments:

Post a Comment