Saturday, June 18, 2022

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I "Quanté Jubila"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I "Quanté Jubila"

 

Singers & Players - War Of Words (1981 On-U Sound / 99 Records)


I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I "Quanté Jubila" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day June 18, 2017).



Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Quanté Jubila" by Singers & Players ft. Prince Far I, from the 1981 On-U Sound / 99 Records LP, War Of Words.



 

This one is an early cut from the Reggae "Super-Group" featuring the late, Voice Of Thunder.



  


 

 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment