Sunday, May 15, 2022

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Brian Eno & David Byrne "America Is Waiting"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Brian Eno & David Byrne "America Is Waiting"

 

Brian Eno & David Byrne - My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts (1981 EG / Sire)



I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Brian Eno & David Byrne "My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day May 15, 2017).



Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "America Is Waiting" by Brian Eno & David Byrne, from the 1981 EG / Sire LP, My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts.



 

This one is an avant-garde jazz funk jam from the frequently collaborating pair, along with bass from Bill Laswell.



 

 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment