Sunday, February 13, 2022

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Colourbox ft. Lorita Grahame "Baby I Love You So"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Colourbox ft. Lorita Grahame "Baby I Love You So"

 

Colourbox ft. Lorita Grahame - Baby I Love You So (1986 4AD)


I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Colourbox ft. Lorita Grahame "Baby I Love You So" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day February 14, 2018).




Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "Baby I Love You So" by Colourbox ft. Lorita Grahame, from the 1986 4AD single, Baby I Love You So.


 



This one is a funky alternative retake on the classic, made famous by Jacob Miller.



 

 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment