Saturday, January 22, 2022

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Suns Of Arqa ft. Prince Far I "G.D. Magick"

 

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Suns Of Arqa ft. Prince Far I "G.D. Magick"


Suns Of Arqa ft. Prince Far I - G.D. Magick (1983 Antler Records)


I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Suns Of Arqa ft. Prince Far I "Double Barrel" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day January 23, 2018).




Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "G.D. Magick" by Suns Of Arqa ft. Prince Far I, from the 1983 Antler Records single, G.D. Magick.



This one is a funky, fun jam from the late deejay great and the mysterious Michael Wadada, who passed away in October of 2021.



 

 

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment