Thursday, July 15, 2021

Boom! Tune Of The Day: Psychic TV "I.C. Water (Evil Eddie Remix)"

 

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Psychic TV "I.C. Water (Evil Eddie Remix)"


Psychic TV - Beyond Thee Infinite Beat - Ravemaster Mixes (1990 Temple Records / Wax Trax! Records)




I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Psychic TV "I.C. Water (Evil Eddie Remix)" (Original Boom! Tune Of The Day July 15, 2018). 




Boom! Tune of the Day is "I.C. Water (Evil Eddie Remix)" by Psychic TV, from the 1990 Temple Records / Wax Trax! Records 12" EP, Beyond Thee Infinite Beat - Ravemaster Mixes.



 

This is an acid-house oriented tribute to the late Ian Curtis (born on July 15, 1956) who was a close friend of PTV front-person, Genesis P-Orridge.


 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment