Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Boom! Tune of the Day: Tackhead "I'm Afraid Of Americans (Adrian Sherwood Mix)"

CULTCHA Clash Outer National and Selecta J-Cut present...

Boom! Tune of the Day

Tackhead "I'm Afraid Of Americans (Adrian Sherwood Mix)"

Tackhead - For The Love Of Money (2014 Dude Records)

I had previously recorded Boom! Tune of the Day daily on Instagram, so I'll be recycling some of those tunes, as well as digging for new ones... enjoy!

Tackhead "I'm Afraid Of Americans (Adrian Sherwood Mix)" (Original Boom! Tune of the Day from December 31, 2016)




Today's Boom! Tune of the Day is "I'm Afraid Of Americans (Adrian Sherwood Mix)"  by Tackhead, from their 2014 Dude Records LP, For The Love Of Money.




This one is a David Bowie cover from the band's most recent LP.

No comments:

Post a Comment